A multi-purpose astronomical clock interface for Dimonoff smart modules.
Astronomical clock cabinet with RF interface
A multi-purpose astronomical clock interface for DimOnOff smart modules.
Especially designed to allow advanced scheduling of lights’ commands and scenarios
- Scenarios launched according to the exact sunrise/sunset time
- Has up to 4 independently programmable scenarios
- Programs are easily set up and modified
- Convenient for indoor or outdoor applications (NEMA4)
This multi-purpose astronomical clock interface is part of DimOnOff Control and Monitoring System. It allows fine-tuned scheduling of scenarios based on time and daily sunset/sunrise, helping optimize the network’s lighting. DimOnOff wireless control technology perfectly adapts to complex automation situations for quick, simple and economical commissioning. It communicates with DimOnOff modules using radio frequency.
- Trigger Modes:
Time settings of all outputs can either be referenced to timings of sunrise/sunset or twilight. The SRISE/SET trigger mode will provide the reference time from sunrise/sunset, while the TWILIGHT trigger mode will provide the reference time from twilight.
- Day-light Saving Time (DST):
DST is the practice of advancing clocks during summer months by one hour ahead of standard time so that evening daylight lasts longer. INT-CLK provides automatic DST switching for regions like, North America, Europe, Australia, and New Zealand. INT-CLK also provides custom settings to define DST period and DST offset time.
- Operating Modes:
INT-CLK has three operating modes ON, OFF, and PULSE. An ‘ON’ op-mode causes an output to be turned ON upon an event. ‘OFF’ op-mode causes an output to be turned OFF upon an event. A ‘PULSE’ operational mode is used to have an output ON for few seconds upon an event.
- OFFSET: sometimes it may be necessary to have an output action before or after Offset from Rise/Set. OFFSET feature allows offset up to +/- 23:59.
- Off-Hours: turns off any output for particular time period. Maximum 23 hours of Off-hours can be set individually for every output. For example, off-hours from 23:00 to 2:00 will switch the output OFF for three hours every day.
- Off-Days: programs weekly Off day(s) and related begin/end time. This feature can be set individually for every output.
- Season Mode: in rainy season or in cloudy atmosphere, sunlight may be insufficient; therefore, different time offset needs can be programmed to control light switching. User can program period of such season and the related time offset. This feature avoids frequent interaction of the user with device.
- Alternate Mode: the Off-Hours feature is applied to alternate output on alternate days. This mode is useful to save energy due to off-hours feature and is useful to save load’s life due to alternate action.
Supply voltage: 110-240VAC (277 – 347 option) -20% to +10%
- Frequency: 50/60 HZ, consumption: max 26 VA
- Clock deviation (max): +/- 0.2 sec per day @ 20 °C
- Battery reserve: 1000Hrs
- Dimension: 8 X 8 X 4 in NEMA4X enclosure
- Storage temperature: -10 C – 65 C
- Operating temperature: 0 C – 50 C
- Calculation accuracy: +/-2 min
Notes & Instructions
Manual ON / OFF: this mode is used to turn ON/OFF the out-put forcefully (manual mode). Once this mode is selected the output remains in ON/OFF position forever until the user selects another mode.
Auto-ON / OFF: this mode is used to turn ON/OFF the output temporarily, therefore in this mode the ON/OFF condition will not be forever. The device will change the operating mode to AUTO on next programmed event. For example, if the user selects Auto-ON/OFF at 4:00 P.M. and device has an OFF event at 6:00 P.M. The device will remain ON/OFF from 4:00 P.M. till 5:59 P.M. and become OFF at 6:00 P.M. Because the device will automatically shift to AUTO mode at 6:00 P.M., which is next programmed event.
AUTO: in this mode, the status of output channel is set automatically according to the settings made in the device, the present time, and the sunrise/sunset time or twilight.